Amazing New Year wishes for social platoforms: WhatsApp, Facebook, Insta

 AMAZING INSTAGRAM, WhatsApp, Facebook Captions for Happy New Year 2021

when harry met sally new years movie caption

Happy New Year:

  • Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
  • Any excuse to wear sequins.
  • Headed into the new year like...
  • But first, Champagne.
  • All that glitters is...probably part of my outfit.
  • New year, same me.
  • Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones
  • who still get to meet us.
  • May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
  • "Thank u, next." — Me to 2020
  • 10 p.m. is the new midnight.
  • My New Year's resolution is 1080 pixels.
  • I'm just here for the Champagne.
  • I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
  • 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
  • Less bitter, more glitter.
  • I've got a 2021 vision.
  • Here's to my resolutions lasting longer than last year. I just need to make it through one day!
  • You were my cup of tea, but now I drink champagne.
  • I love it when the ball drops. It reminds me I'm not the only one who did that all year.
  • Sorry in advance for writing "2020" on everything for the next six months.
  • I'm still the same person I was last year—now I'm just hungover.
  • My New Year's resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year's resolutions.
  • Here's to making pour decisions tonight!
  • Why was 6 afraid of 9? Because 9, 8, 7...
  • Expecting a clever caption? That is SO last year.
  • I would quit drinking this year, but I'm not a quitter.
  • Pop, fizz, clink!
  • The best really is yet to come.
  • Good Vibes. Bigger goals. Better experiences. More happiness. Less pain. Fewer friends. Stronger relationships. More focused than ever.
  • New year, new me.
  • Cheers to another year!
  • Here's to whatever comes next.
  • May your new year be decorated with sweet memories, wonderful days and memorable nights.
  • I've got a bubbly personality!
  • Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life.
  • Keep the smile, Leave the tear, Hold the laugh, Leave the pain, think of joy, forget the fear and be joyous ’cause it’s a new year. Happy New Year
  • Save water, drink Champagne.
  • A little party killed nobody.
  • New year. Same me. Bigger goals.
  • Here's to another year of chances.
  • Bring on the bubbly.
  • Keep Visiting our blog

Comments